Property Owners Insurance

Property Owners Insurance is designed to protect your biggest asset.  Whether a large commercial building, a residential let or a block of flats, a property owners insurance policy can offer protection for the building itself, property owners liability cover and loss of rent in the event of an insured peril.

We can cover:

  • Residential let properties (including DSS tenants and students)
  • Unoccupied residential and commercial properties
  • Holiday homes
  • Multi-tenure
  • Thatched Premises
  • Block of Flats

Buildings cover includes:

  • Full standard perils and theft
  • Subsidence, heave and landslip
  • Property owners liability £2,000,000
  • Accidental damage to underground services
  • Loss of rent from 20% of the building sum insured
  • Option to add full accidental damage cover
  • Option to add legal cover

Call 01622 745297

Premiums from as little as

In the past 12 months our customers have paid as little as £275*** per annum for property insurance.

Example property owner’s insurance policy cover

  • Buildings Cover (This should represent the re-building cost of the building and any additional cost to be considered in the event of a total loss, it is especially important to bear this in mind with listed buildings as you may incur unusual planning requirements or longer re-building time scales)

  • Landlords Fixtures and Fittings

  • Property Owners Liability – from £2,000,000

  • Loss of Rent – from 20% of buildings sum insured

  • Subsidence Cover included

  • Legal Cover – optional Landlord’s Protection

    Call 01622 745 297

    Ask us for a free, no obligation quotation.