Public House Insurance
For many years Terry Osborne Insurance Services has provided specialist Public House Insurance to the trade.
Running a Pub can be challenging, especially in the present climate without the added worry of ensuring you have chosen the right insurer and the correct cover. (So you have peace of mind in the event of a claim.)
We at Terry Osborne Insurance Services Ltd have a panel of insurers who have worked with us to create a public house insurance package policy, which we feel offers a competitive premium without the need to cut your insurance cover. It is our job as insurance brokers to guide you through the cover ensuring that each section is tailored to your specific needs making a tailor made public house insurance package for you at a price you can not only afford, but you can have peace of mind will cover you in the event of an insured loss.
Whatever type of public house you own or manage, ask us for a free, no obligation quotation. We are public house insurance specialists and are able to offer public house packages for Tenants, Freeholders and Property Owners alike, with each policy being tailored to suite your own personal needs.
Additional Public House Insurance Risks
With a very diverse panel of insurers we can not only cover standard public house risks, but we can accommodate the following:-
- Children's Play Areas;
- Outside Catering;
- Late Licenses;
- Caravan Clubs.
It is very important to ensure that all your requirements are disclosed to your insurer as should any material fact be overlooked this may cause you problems in the event of a claim. With many insurers looking for increased premiums for non standard risks it can be easy not to disclose information to keep your premiums down, however at Terry Osborne Insurance Service Limited our insurers try to accommodate the majority of non-standard risks with little additional cost, again bringing you peace of mind that you have insured all the elements of your pub business correctly.
Public House Insurance for Thatched and Listed Premises
We are also able to accommodate public houses with special importance, such as:-
- Grade II Listed Premises;
- Non Standard Construction;
- Thatched Public Houses.
It is important to mention any non-standard elements of your premises, whether this be a converted barn on the premises converted stable letting rooms, separate function buildings or indeed thatched elements of the premises as any non-disclosure could invalidate a claim.
As Public House Insurance Specialists we aim to offer help and advice, as starting off in the Pub trade can be a daunting experience with many new tenants not knowing what cover they require.
Our typical public house insurance policy would cover the following:-
- Buildings Cover (at a sum insured set by yourself. This should represent the re-building cost of the building and any additional cost to be considered in the event of a total loss, it is especially important to bear this in mind with listed buildings as you may incur unusual planning requirements or longer re-building time scales);
- Tenants Improvements - Min of £5,000;
- Fixtures and Fittings - Min of £30,000;
- Domestic Contents - Personal Possessions not included;
- General Stock - (beer, Alco pops, soft drinks and dry stock);
- Wines and Spirits;
- Cigarettes and Tobacco;
- Money Cover - from £1,000 to £10,000 - Subject to Safe Details;
- Electronic Business Equipment;
- Business Interruption - Based on Turnover and Building Listing;
- Frozen Foods - from £1,000, but this can be tailor made to your specifications;
- Goods in Transit - £1,000 to £5,000 (Dependant on Insurer);
- Glass Cover - from £5,000 to Unlimited (Dependant on Insurer)
- Loss of Licence - £100,000 (set sum insured)
- Public Liability Insurance - £2,000,000 (can be increased to £5,000,000 if required by the local authority for outside seating);
- Employers Liability Insurance - £10,000,000 (Set Sum Insured);
- Legal Expenses - Optional.
So whether you own a single pub, a pub chain or you are a lessee or tenant of a licensed premises, trust Terry Osborne Insurance Service Ltd, Public House Insurance Specialists to accommodate all your needs. Click to get a pub insurance quote.